Theme: "Quality Education for all: Pedagogy, Technology, and Life long Learning"
ICER2023 Implications of COVID-19:
These are unprecedented times, and we do hope you are all keeping safe. Our sympathy goes out to all those affected by COVID-19 across the world. ICER 2023 organizers have considered the current situation, including the travel bans in many countries. We have therefore decided to have ICER 2023 as a fully virtual conference at the original dates, from 2nd to 4th of September. The proceedings of the conference will be published online the same way as previous conferences.
The International Conference on Educational Research (ICER) 2023 is the 16th International Conference on Educational Research (ICER2023) Annual Conference organized by the Faculty of Education, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
On behalf of the Faculty of Education, Khon Kaen University, we would like to invite the academic research community to the ICER2023 to be held in Khon Kaen University, Thailand. ICER2023 is a forum that provides opportunities for researchers, educators, and practitioners from various fields to share their research, experience, knowledge, and techniques used in order to educate our next generations.
THE ICER 2023
In times of rapid changes, the future is a moving target - difficult to predict and prepare for. Yet, education is doing just that. At the 16th Annual ICER Conference, teacher educators, educational researchers, and instructional developers in a wide field of the educational area from all over the world come together to discuss current conceptual ideas, research findings, and better practices. In order to think about education research for the next generation, it is crucial to relate new findings to what we already know and elaborate on how this will help foster sustainable learning processes and navigate what is yet to come.
All research-oriented and practice-oriented papers in education and related areas are welcomed. Moreover, we will have pre-conference workshops/interactive events by community members, doctoral student consortia, and early career workshop sessions by experienced researchers from various fields of education.
All accepted papers in the conference will be published in electronic proceedings. Selected full paper will be invited to publish in Journal of Education, Khon Kaen University (Tier 1 indexed by TCI) as a special issue.
Theme: "Quality Education for all: Pedagogy, Technology, and Life Long Learning"
THEME 1: Pedagogy, Learning, and Curriculum (PLC)
- Subject Pedagogy and Pedagogical Applications for Quality Education
- Curriculum, Learning, and Instruction in Formal and Informal Context for Quality Education
- Languages, Cultures, and Social Contexts in School Improvement for Quality Education
THEME 2: Technology – enhanced Learning (TeL)
- Educational Technology and ICT for Quality Education
- Digital Innovation for Education Improvement for Quality Education
- Technological Applications for School Improvement for Quality Education
- Big Data in Education and Learning Analytics for Quality Education
- Artificial Intelligence and Smart Learning Environments for Quality Education
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning for Quality Education
- Coding and Computational Thinking
- STEM for Quality Education
THEME 3: Educational Administration, Assessment and Evaluation, and Psychology (EAP)
- Educational Administration and Management and School Leadership for Quality Education
- Educational Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation for Quality Education
- Educational Psychology and Special Education for Quality Education
THEME 4: Teacher Education Development (TED)
- Teacher Preparation and Learning for Quality Education
- Teacher Professional Development for Quality Education
- PLC, PCK, and TPACK for Quality Education
The conference will provide a platform for researchers and practitioners in education to share their latest advances and practices in each sub-theme area related to achieving inclusive quality education for all learners. The conference will also foster cross-disciplinary interactions to broaden the scope of innovative research and practices in education and encourage the development of more synergistic modes of research and practices. In this way, the conference will contribute to the enhancement of identity in the thematic research communities and encourage new strands of thought to link all topical areas.